Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Inhibit

I have heard and seen this word a lot lately. I have used this word a lot lately. On this blog, in fact. I stopped and thought about what it truly means to inhibit a toxin or pathogen. While I am light years away from understanding the vast amount of science that goes into the production of the products that I am blogging about, I do know this. They work. They work amazingly well. However, I do get curious sometimes as to how they work. To me, they are magical little devices. Devices that inhibit illness in my home. Inhibit odors in my kitchen. Inhibit a bad taste in my water. Inhibit dry skin and brittle hair. Inhibit.
I typed "inhibit definition" into my search engine today and this is the first thing that appeared:

Inhibit:To stop or restrict chemical reaction: to prevent or slow down a chemical reaction.
Well, I guess that settles that curiosity! Visit www.healthyperceptions.com to learn more about inhibiting harmfulness in your home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment